As the harvest moon hangs low in the sky and the barrier between worlds wears thin, Undead heroes carrying rare treasures from the Underworld launch a surprise attack on the city!
During the 2-week event:
- Undead hero synergy is greatly enhanced temporarily
- Special challenges are presented to our mortal world
- A “pumpkin” harvest quest is available each day
- The city is decorated by the Undead to celebrate their festival
New world boss encounter: King and Queen
The Undead King and Queen, rulers of the Underworld, present a daunting challenge to our mortal realm. Wielding newly enhanced weapons, the King's active ability now boosts the Basic Attack Speed of his team while the Queen's active ability now boosts their Defense.
New Realm of Legends: Souls of Valor
All kinds of formidable opponents from Old Atlantis have joined together and forged a united front, creating an unstoppable cavalcade of eerie harbingers.
- Elite and hell encounters can now be raided; the food cost cap for repeating the same node is increased.
- Daily challenge food cost now scales independently on hero and troop. Helping others on hero challenges will no longer increase troop challenges food cost and vice versus.
- Awakening scrolls can now be purchased directly from hero screen.
- Troops now gain experience from encounters.
- Now for each troop, reassigning or unassigning them from a hero is free for the first time each day.
- New item added: Rune unbinding token. This token can be used to unbind a rune from a hero for free. Limited tokens will be rewarded to all players from upcoming monthly event.
- A Troop Chamber screen is added for easier troop management.