Troop System Revamp
- Troops can now be assigned to individual heroes. You will manage troop assignment in Hero Citadel instead of during pre-battle.
- Troops now have their own passive abilities! Most of the new troop abilities are derived from their original stats bonus but some troops abilities are also unique. Troop ability levels are determined by troop star ratings.
- Each of the existing troops will be converted into two new types of troops - a melee version and a ranged version, both at the same level and star rating. For example, if you own max level/star Risen Troops, they will be converted to max level/star Risen Soldiers (melee version) and Risen Warlocks (ranged version).
- Please note that troops will be excluded from the Proving Ground Tournament.
- You can now enhance your max level runes significantly by binding them to your heroes at no cost; however, hero-bound runes will not be available to others.
- Runes can be unbound from heroes at a cost.
- You can now choose to raid up to 100 times simultaneously instead of doing them one by one.
- Campaign Victory Stars no longer affect player experience. Instead, collected Victory Stars can now be used to purchase hero outfits!
- Campaign progression has been changed to become more linear:
- Elite campaign unlocks after completing Chapter VII Normal.
- Hell campaign unlocks after completing Chapter VII Elite.
- Chapter VIII unlocks after completing Chapter VII Hell, followed by Chapter IX.
- Campaign difficulties have been adjusted accordingly.
- Campaign map scenes will look slightly different between Normal, Elite, and Hell.
Realms of Legend Changes
- All Realms now reward Gems for completing any stages.
- Each day, one of the realms will reward double the amount of Gems and a free try. This will also occur for all realms on Sunday.
- Dweller Vault Assault no longer drops Runes but will instead drop more Gold.
- The Vanishing Sorcerer and The Children of Talos will no longer drop resources.
- We have improved the descriptions indicating which types of Runes may drop.
- Guardian owners will get Gold proportionally in these realms (at no cost to borrowers).
- The Vanishing Sorcerer now unlocks in Chapter III Elite.
- The Vanishing Sorcerer boss is now immune to stuns and gains Magical Penetration after each teleport.
- The Children of Talos now unlocks in Chapter IV Hell.
- The Children of Talos boss now gains Physical Penetration after each healing phase.
- Realm difficulties will scale faster. All current Tiers will be rolled back by 5; however, the first try on each tier is still free.
Adjustment and Bug Fixes
- Added a one-time quest to reward a Gold Key to any Alliance member.
- Added a Player level 30 achievement.
- All stages of the Trials of Champions now drop Mana.
- Arena now unlocks in Chapter IV.
- Missions now unlocks after Chapter IV.
- Troops and the Dweller Dungeon now unlock at player level 30.
- The Siege Tower buff to your Citadel has been increased from 20% to 50%.
- Fixed a bug where Rune stats were stacking improperly.
- Fixed a bug where Awakening skins were displayed incorrectly during battles and replays.
- General UI optimization for better usability.