New Features and Improvements
- Special Event: Raptor Riders
A 5-week massive event will begin shortly after the release of this update.
During the event, there is a chance to encounter a special challenge after each battle. Victory in these challenges grants special rewards. Additionally, stronger Elite bosses can also appear, which will require Alliance members to work together to bring them down, but yield even better rewards.
- World Boss - Frost Lord
Lying dormant and frozen for centuries, the treacherous Frost Lord has resurfaced to reclaim his rule over the lands.
- Free Gems!
[Edited] Item Merchants now give you offers to get free gems!
- Game stability improvements
- Raptor Riders
During the special event, each week one legendary raptor rider will be released. Their roles include flanker, attacker, healer, supporter, and tank. In addition to their legendary stats and unique abilities, they synergize in battle, boosting each other's attack speed (stackable).
- Dragon Slayer - Finn (Physical Fighter)
- Raptor Troop
In addition to their legendary stats, these raptors grant additional attack speed to Raptor Rider heroes.
- All abilities now scale more with Ability Power.
- [Added] Flat health, physical power, and magical power rune bonuses have been increased to match their percentage counterparts. This change applies to all existing and new runes.
- Buffs and debuffs now apply to target's base stats, instead of current stats in battle.
- [Added] Heroes have been adjusted as a joint balance effort with above stats changes:
- Astrid - 2nd ability strength reduced, due to flat value bonuses being more effective; Reduced base magical defense and magical defense gained from awakening
- Nyx - All passive abilities duration changed to 6 seconds as flat value bonus are more effective.
- Atlas - 2nd ability strength significantly increased
- Barius - 3rd ability stat changed from critical strike chance to critical damage bonus (value increased accordingly)
- Sagango - 3rd ability effect changed to percentage reduction, instead of flat value reduction
- Magnus - 4th ability strength increased