Update 1.5.1 is scheduled to be released on 5/25 (tentative).
- Astral Essence & City Siege
Atlantean scientists have discovered a way to produce Astral Essence, a mythical resource used in old Atlantis! It is still unknown how to use these essence but merchants have already started exchanging other goods and resource for them...
After player level 40, you can build Astral Fortresses to generate and guard Astral Essence. You can assign heroes, troops, and towers to defend them.
In the meanwhile, you will be able to attack other cities to plunder their essence. Victory can also unlock additional great rewards!
Be prepared, heroes of Atlantis!
- Now when you equip, remove, or replace a rune, you can see the stats changes
- You can now view leader-boards of all PvP leagues
- In Hero Citadel, you can now check where to get the relics by tapping the relic progress bar of a locked hero / troop
- Your daily challenge difficulty will be gradually adjusted based on your performance
- A new PvP match making rule is in place which reduces the chance being matched against allies. You will start seeing less and less opponents from the your alliance and eventually none of them will be in your opponent list
- Base health increased significantly
- 3rd ability proc trigger changed from 30% to 20%, dealing more damage overall
- 4th ability damage increased
- Base health increased
- Base physical defense decreased
- 4th ability now heals the entire team on the first cast of her active ability with increased healing amount
- Active ability damage increased significantly
- 3rd ability buff amount increased
- 3rd ability is now a team buff
- 2nd ability damage and critical chance gain increased
- Default critical damage for all heroes will be aligned to 150%.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes a unit stops moving or attacking in battle
- Fixed a bug that sometimes chat does not update properly
- Performance improvement to reduce app crash rate
- Fixed a bug that sometimes a dweller dungeon cannot be started even with enough food
- Daily challenge help results will not show in chat
- Placeholder stats are displayed after hero level up