New Features & Content
- Chapter IX: Rekindled Powers
New chapter, new troops, and new level cap (50)!
- Ember's Mark - Fire Awakening:
The volcanic region has brought special power - Ember's Mark. All heroes can be awakened after they find and complete their awakening trials. Awakening a hero grants substantial stat bonuses and a new passive ability. A hero can choose to equip either a Fire or Ice awakening ability.
- Christmas & New Year Event:
Let's celebrate the holiday season with a new festive themed challenge and rare prizes!
- Alliance War Update
- Completely removed food cost. Successful attacks consume war tokens and all participants start with an equal amount. Tokens are still free and there are no other means of acquiring them.
- Fixed War duration - 24 hours: All participants have an opportunity to play.
- War Tokens do not generate per hour. Instead, a second bulk of War Tokens is given to all participants at the midpoint of war (12-hour mark). There is still a cap to the maximum amount of War Tokens you can hold. Make sure to spend as many War Tokens as you can before the second batch is given.
- Upon capturing a node, the new owner will gain special fortifications. These fortifications greatly enhancing the defense team and generate Victory Points while standing. Fortification naturally decrease overtime until fully depleted.
- Victory Point earned upon capture are no longer stolen from the enemy alliance.
- At the beginning of 2nd half of the War (12-hour mark), a onetime special bounty will be added to each occupied node. Claiming these bounties will equip the newly captured node(s) with extra fortifications.
- Players will be notified by in-game mail with battle replay when their nodes are taken.
- Team Preset
- In addition to the current 5 slots, more team preset slots can be purchased with gems.
- No additional charge for saving and loading presets.
- Rune Preset
- 5 slots of rune presets will be available for free and additional slots can be purchased with gems.
- Each day a player can load two rune presets for free and additional loads will cost gold. No additional charge for saving presets.
- Siege power gap protection
- The Astral Essence you can plunder will be influenced by the power difference of the attacking and defending player. Farming lower power players will no longer be effective.
- New option for simple ability camera in combat (from player setting).
- Replay will always use simple ability camera for clarity.
- Hero stats will be displayed in Rune screen for quick reference.
- Awakening scrolls will show in inventory.
- You can now collect guardian rewards from mail with one button.
- Awakening stats function as bonus stats, as opposed to modifying the base stats.
- Nouri's active ability no longer disables her auto attacks.
- Imbrus - Cyclops Sage
Legendary Magical Supportive Artillery
- Pallas - Holy Fountain Cleric
Rare Magical Supportive Defender