- New Awakening Heroes
- Nestor: Once awakened, Twinblade Stomp additionally applies mortal wounds to enemies, reducing healing
- Atlas: Once awakened, Tide of War additionally reduces basic attack damage
- Jocasta: Once awakened, Templar's Grace additionally purges buffs on enemies hit
- Melita: Once awakened, Shattering Call additionally purges one buff on each enemy
- Sarpedon: Once awakened, every few basic attacks, Sarpedon heals himself
- Phaidon: Once awakened, upon landing a critical strike, Phaidon gains basic attack damage
- Akanth: Once awakened, Siphoning Roots additionally cleanses all debuffs on him
- Gadrus: Once awakened, Tyrant's Predation additionally applies mortal wounds to enemies, reducing healing
- Eryx: Once awakened, permanently gains critical strike bonus
- Thalassa: Once awakened, Deathwing Assault additionally applies mortal wounds to target, reducing healing
- Kahara: Once awakened, permanently gains magical ability power
- Ariadne: Once awakened, gives the team cooldown reduction on active abilities
- Sejiwan: Once awakened, creates an aura around her, increasing allies movement speed
- Hadrian: Once awakened, Polybolos Punch additional grants him critical strike bonus
- Sagango: Once awakened, permanently sacrifices magical defense and physical defense for increased magical ability power
- Siege Revamp - instead of destroying all guarding fortresses to attack the citadel, now you only need to destroy one of them. However, each fortress now provides a special buff to citadel defending team if not destroyed.
- Arena Revenge - You can no longer revenge a player in a row. Once you gain victory in one of the revenge attempts, other available revenges against the player will be disabled.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- You can now opt out certain hero active abilities in Arena defense setting so they won't use their active abilities in order to save energy for others.
- Rune UI improvements
- You can now favor a rune to make it unable to expense or sell
- When you equip a rune, the "Stats Changes" panel will show absolute value changes instead of a mixed of percentage and flat values;
- A "Remove All" button is added to allow removing all runes from a hero;
- Page flip buttons are added to rune catalog panel.
- Fixed a bug causing occasionally incorrect camera angle.
- Private chat history will no longer expire unless manually removed.
- A Replay link is included in the reward mail if someone helps you to complete the daily challenge.
- Sarpedon: 1st ability magical ability power gain significantly increased with a duration added; 2nd ability damage greatly increased
- Zoe: 4th ability damage greatly increased
- Barius: 3rd ability critical strike change gain greatly increased
- Iola: 2nd ability both ability power gain increased; 3rd ability both penetration gain increased; 4th ability magical defense debuff greatly increased
- Mayar: 2nd ability now scales much less from physical penetration but slightly more from physical ability power
- Phaidon: 2nd ability no longer gets triggered by chance but after every several attacks