New Features & Content
- New Chapter – Frozen Peaks
- Consequently, Player Level unlocked to 45!
- Hero Awakening – The mystery frozen region brings special trials to heroes at Rank 10 through awaken scrolls, allowing them to awaken to new forms which gives them much improved stats and special skills. Check some of the awakened heroes!
You can find most awaken scrolls from chests. Awaken scrolls can also be conjured from scroll fragments which can be bought from a travel merchant arriving at 17:00 each day until late night. Some fragments can be found in the new chapter and several stores directly.
- Daily Boost – Every day, you can receive a free one-hour boost which increases Hero XP gain, XP Elixir drop rate, and Power Stone drop rate by 50% from all campaigns.
- You can now challenge allies against their PvP defenses from Alliance roster for free.
- You can now block a player in chat
- You can now like a player once each day
- Hero outfit shop is now in business! Currently only 3 outfits are on sale but more to be added.
- PvP league and ranking changes
- PvP leagues are no longer divided by player level, instead, they are divided by player’s PvP performance. The better you are doing, the higher tier league you will be in
- Higher tier league rewards are guaranteed better than lower tier league rewards
- Top tier PvP ranking no longer uses last minute rating, instead, it uses daily best rating
- Two new leagues (Platinum and Diamond) are added after Gold league
- Alliance Campaign loot changes
- You no longer need to bid for alliance campaign loots
- Every time the boss drops a loot, it goes to your inventory directly – no more wasted loot
- Top 3 damage dealers will get a special reward each when the boss is defeated
- Spell system changes
- Spell no longer costs gold or mana to brew, instead, it costs one ingredient (power stone or rune)
- Depending on the quality of ingredient, spell level can be well above player level, for instance:
- Hero Power calculation will now exclude useless stats and weight less on non-essential stats
Improvements & Bug Fixing
- Optimized inventory loading speed when there are a lot of items
- You can choose to hide your hero stats from public (except your allies) from Options – more privacy!
- Damage over time will no longer crit
- Iola: Active ability damage increased
- Ariadne: Active ability effect significantly increased
- Thalassa: 4th ability trigger condition changed from 10% to every 10th attack; her base health slightly reduced
- Demetra: 4th ability now reduces enemy physical defense but damage significantly reduced
- Kahara: 3rd ability buff duration reduced from 8 seconds to 4 seconds
- Tethoros: 4th ability damage now scales less from health