Update 1.6.1 is scheduled to be released on 6/22 (tentative)
New Features & Content
- Campaign: You can now navigate between chapters without exiting to world map.
- Alliance rank is introduced! It will be affected by each members PvP, Alliance Campaign, and Siege activities.
- By paying gems, you can now challenge top players from PvP leaderboard. They may drop additional rewards which can be extremely valuable.
- A new PvP tower "Crystal Tower" is added: A long range defense tower with a bouncing projectile, dealing magical damage up to three enemies.
- Forum revamp:
- You no longer need to register to post. It automatically connects with your game account.
- Each hero will have a dedicate topic for you to discuss.
- We will run a special event to reward you by posting tips, strategies, and others (like jokes about our lovely heroes) on our new forum. We really hope you can help building a strong community for our upcoming global launch.
Rare Physical Artillery (★★)
A shadowed diablolist good at wide range dark curse
- The new month's daily login reward will feature Sagango
- Siege bonus loot will be influenced by opponent's rating - the higher the rating is the better possible loot it will be.
- Now it is possible to receive bonus loot on destroying each fortress.
- Siege rating will be reset (based on your rating) each week
- If you retreat after destroying one or more fortresses, you will no longer loss rating
- Campaign: Now if you are defeated or retreat from a battle, 80% of the food cost will be refunded.
- Campaign: You can now enter a 3-starred passing node to read the lore.
- An online status indicator can be found in alliance roster now.
- Now when you inspect a player, you can no longer see the hero runes if the player is not in the same alliance with you (yes, more privacy for you..)
- Each chapter will now have their own background music!
- Unmanned Mission: Each day you will be presented with 3 different missions at a time: easy (<1h), medium (1h~8h), and hard (>8h). If you complete one mission, you will be able to get another one in the same difficulty until they are run out. There is a chance to find special loot from hard missions.
- Trail of Champions may drop Challenge Tokens now.
- Improvements on damage reduction calculation - now even if the attacker's penetration is greater than the defender's defense, the defender will still mitigate some damage, depending on the difference between attacker's penetration and defender's defense.
- The following heroes will be adjusted:
- 2nd ability: duration increased from 4s to 7s
- 3rd ability: now grants critical chance instead of physical power
- 3rd ability: proc rate doubled
- 4th ability: healing amount increased significantly
- 1st ability: Damage increased by 15% with more benefits from Magical Ability Power
- 2nd ability: bounces now deal equal damage to all targets
- 4th ability: Damage increased by 12% with more benefits from Magical Ability Power
- 1st ability: Base damage increased by 13% with more benefits from Magical Defense
- 2nd ability: Shield value increased by 10% with more benefits from Health
- 3rd ability: Attack speed buff increased with more benefits from Physical Ability Power
- 4th ability: Damage increased slightly
- Base health reduced by 10%
- Cannon Tower will be buffed.
- PvP bronze and silver league reward table will be adjusted.
- You will see more interesting loot from Hidden Treasures.
- Fixed several ability stat mod issues.
- Fixed occasional hero stop moving/attack issues.